Our Instructional Leadership Team selected the week of December 5 as Spirit Week. Our student council selected the following spirit themes for each day:
Monday, 12/5 – Rollout of Bed Day (Pajama Day)
Tuesday 12-6– Mismatched Day (mix funky patterns, colors, different shoes etc.)
Wednesday, 12/7 – Sports Day
Thursday, 12/8 – Upcycle Day (Students express their creativity and concern for the Earth. For example, they can create a hat, bracelet, shirt, etc. made from homemade materials that would be recycled.
Friday, 12/9– Rainbow Day
- TK and Kindergarten students wear Red shirts, hats, etc.
- 1st grade students wear Orange shirts, hats, etc.
- 2nd grade students wear Yellow shirts, hats, etc.
- 3rd grade students wear Green shirts, hats, etc.
- 4th grade students wear Blue shirts, hats, etc.
- 5th grade students wear Purple shirts, hats, etc.